Do you know how to
unlock your team’s potential?
Businesses perform at their best when employees connect with their mission and are inspired to contribute. Taking steps to fuel engagement not only drives individual satisfaction, but higher performance.
Employee engagement success
- Highly engaged employees are 38% more likely to have above-average productivity.
- Companies with engaged employees are 33% more profitable
- Companies with engaged employees realize a 26% greater revenue increase
Passion for the workplace
- 12% of employees are motivated by work passion, vs. career passion (only 5%)
- 60% of millennials state that a “sense of purpose” is part of the reason they chose to work for their current employers
- 72% of millennials are engaged when their manager helps them establish performance goals
Value to the employer brand
- 60% of best-in-class organizations have stated employee recognition is valuable in driving performance on individual levels?
- When JetBlue implemented a peer-to-peer recognition system focused on company values, employee satisfaction surged by 88%